Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happy Homecoming!


It's Homecoming week at school and I could not be more excited if I tried!  Nobody, and I mean NOBODY loves high school football more than I do.  I could have brain surgery and lose a limb, but still show up at the field on Friday nights.  I love to see all of my many children on the field (and on the sideline cheering!) showcasing their talent.  

As another fun part of Homecoming week, my school does a door decorating contest. I decided to give my 1st period free reign (WHICH IS SO HARD WHEN YOU WANT TO CONTROL EVERYTHING AND  MAKE SURE IT'S JUST RIGHT)  over my door.  I have some hilarious and creative children in the class, and they came up with what is probably my favorite door of all time.  

Check it out: A great take on Straight Outta Compton 
(The "L" is for Lincolnton, NC)




The 3D wolf head is my favorite.  Didn't they do a great job!? Let's hope this encourages my football "sons" to beat those Trojans on Friday. 

What are some of your favorite Homecoming traditions? 

Happy Homecoming, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment